Our dedicated claims team are here to assist you through the claims process, manage the claim efficiently with the Insurer, and to have your claim settled and paid quickly.
We do this by:
- Listening to the circumstances of your loss and advising you regarding the policy coverage.
- Advising you regarding claims procedures and documentation required.
- Lodging your claim with Insurers.
- Monitoring the assessment of your claim and negotiating settlement with the Insurer to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Keeping you advised of the claim progress through to confirming final settlement.
What to do if a claim arises;
- Contact us to report your claim.
- Complete relevant claim forms as required.
- Arrange quotations for repair or replacement.
- Take reasonable measures to protect damaged property against further loss or damage.
- Do not admit liability to a Third Party for loss or damage or injury.
- Report any theft of property to your local police station.
- We will contact your Insurer and lodge your claim.
To lodge a new claim, call (08) 9228 3332 or email – email@example.com or click on the below “Claim Now” button.
After Hours Emergency Claims – mobile phone 0436 318 539.
Lodge a Claim now!