Becoming an Authorised Representative of Apollo Risk Services maybe a fantastic option for you.
Apollo Risk Services is a Commercial Insurance Brokerage and provides opportunities and services to Authorised Representatives throughout Australia.
We are seeking mature, self motivated, insurance qualified, and professional Insurance Brokers to join our team as Authorised Representatives.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide high quality commercial insurance advice and service to your clients.
- Maintain close relationships with clients, underwriters, and other stakeholders.
- Advise and assist your clients with their claims lodgement and management.
- Negotiate with Insurers to achieve the best outcome for your clients with policy placement and claims.
- Identify networking opportunities to grow your business.
Skills and experience
- Five Years General Insurance Broking Experience
- Tier 1 Broking qualification
- Experience and confidence in commercial insurance such as Business Packages, ISR, Liability, Financial Lines and Workers Compensation.
- Diploma in Insurance Broking (preferred)
- Winbeat and Sunrise processing experience is will help you.
- Right to work in Australia
Job benefits and perks
- An attractive commission and fee structure will be offered by Apollo Risk Services.
- Steadfast Membership, tailored products and support.
- Broking advice, placements services and mentoring.
- Claims Management Services
- Banking, Compliance, Training and Professional Development.
- Buying power with Insurers and suppliers.
- Professional Indemnity provided.
- Modern Offices available with free undercover parking on site with easy North / South freeway access on the doorstep.
For a confidential discussion contact Carl King or Mark Taylor at Apollo Risk Services.
Send us a confidential enquiry now!